Monday, August 8, 2011

Vintage Me: Awkwardpalooza

VINTAGE ME is a series I started in June while I was away at the Type-A Parent conference in Asheville, NC and I'm wrapping it up this week with a competition.

My challenge to you? Find the most awkward photo of you and post it THIS WEEK. There is a Linky at the bottom of this post. If you're not sure how to link up, shoot me an email.  Prizes for the MOST AWKWARD!


Let's take a look at awkward me. There are so many options, it's hard to choose just one. But when I saw this photo I thought it clearly deserved a post of its own. Let's take a moment to take in everything that is going on here, shall we?

  • Spiral Perm
  • Thick Headband Applied Partially Over Forehead
  • Giant Glasses
  • Braces (Probably with Pink Rubber Bands)
  • Quartz Crystal Necklace 
  • Bright Festival T-Shirt
  • Plaid Jacket (Hello Midwest!)
  • Multicolored Belt
  • Pants Pulled Halfway Up My Torso
  • Pleated Jeans
  • Some Sort of Ring (I'm Sure There Was More Than One.)

And, that my friends is just what we can see. Who knows what lurks beneath my knees?

Think you Can Beat Me? I dare you to try!

Here are the rules:

1) Post your Most Awkard Photo on your site and come link up below.

2) Place the badge below on your post.






3) Leave a comment below, so I know that you are linked up.

4) Take a moment to comment on a few other posts.

*My friend NC will be the sole judge and her decision will be final. She'll check out all the entries and make a final judgement no later than August 15, 2011.

The contest is period is from August 8, 2011 at 12:01am until August 13, 2011 at 11:59pm. No late entries will be accepted.

Prizes

1st Place: $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card and Wii Game Fit in Six
2nd: Place: $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card and Glee Encore DVD set
3rd Place: $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card

And, one Honorable Mention will be given to those readers without blogs who post a photo in the comment section of this post. Prize to be announced soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics