Friday, August 5, 2011

Vintage Me: Family

VINTAGE ME is a series I started in June while I was away at the Type-A Parent conference in Asheville, NC and I'm continuing it this week while I am attending BlogHer '11 in San Diego, CA.


My challenge to you? Find the most awkward photo of you and be ready to post it the week of August 8th. I'll have a Linky here and there will be prizes for the most awkward winners.


For those of you who were just at EVO you know how amazing Park City is. This is a shot from the late 90's with my siblings and niece. We were almost all out of the water and my mom made us move back in for this picture. It's a great shot. (I'm second from right.)


Seventh grade. Halloween. 

My mom and stepdad had only been married for 3ish years at this point and he dressed up as a duck WITH TIGHTS for her. That my friends is L-O-V-E!


Do you have "that place" where seemingly every holiday picture your family has ever taken is situated? People get older, but the place stays the same? This is ours. (It's at my grandparents place in Missouri.) I think this was when I was in college, since 5 of 7 people are wearing Nautica. (I worked there in college and they had a great family discount.)


This is my brother and I dancing at a wedding. I posted this picture for two reasons. ONE the ridiculously long hair on me and TWO because I used to have this picture on a wall in my apartment and every. single. person. GAY or STRAIGHT who walked into my house asked who that was. Because he was SO HOT!


This is from a family vacation just before I met my husband. I used pictures from this vacation as the profile image for my Match.com account.


Then there is this bad boy. It's one of my all-time favorite pictures. The "FUN" in this picture just jumps out at me. It's my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, me and the hubs. If I could replicate this moment every day of my life I would!

Check back tomorrow for more VINTAGE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics