Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vintage Me: Toddler Years (Not Awkward Yet)

VINTAGE ME is a series I will be posting this week while I am away at the Type-A Parent conference in Asheville, NC and again the first week of August while I am attending BlogHer '11 in San Diego, CA.

My challenge to you? Find the most awkward photo of you and be ready to post it the week of August 8th. I'll have a linky here and there will be prizes for the most awkward winners. 

This is as short as my hair gets until I graduate college.

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hubba Bubba! POW!

This may have been the last time I was a snuggly kid.

Front Row: Second from Right

Look at all those sexy glasses!
Tomorrow we'll have a brief respite for Capture the Everyday, but come back Friday, Saturday and Sunday for more VINTAGE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics