Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vintage Me: Wedding

VINTAGE ME is a series I started in June while I was away at the Type-A Parent conference in Asheville, NC and I'm continuing it this week while I am attending BlogHer '11 in San Diego, CA.

My challenge to you? Find the most awkward photo of you and be ready to post it the week of August 8th. I'll have a Linky here and there will be prizes for the most awkward winners.


From one of my bridal showers. My sister, sister-in-laws and niece. Any shower that serves pizza with green olives and ham on it in a WIN in my book.


Our engagement photo. 

Photo Credit: Borrowed Blue Photography


My niece and I getting our groove on at our wedding. Love that she loves to dance as much as me. I think the only song that we weren't both on the dance floor for was Billy Jean. Everyone left the dance floor for that one and the DJ played the w-h-o-l-e thing.


Tim and I dancing. He's such a good sport!

One of my favorite shots of the day of my brother and his daughter taking their "beefs" to the dance floor.

Stop by tomorrow to enter your photo in the AWKWARD PHOTO CONTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics