Monday, October 10, 2011

A "Week In My Life" Starts Now


Have you ever taken the time to document an entire week of your life?

Imagine how much fun it would be to look back on it in 1, 5, 10 or even 15 years?

Think of all the things that will have faded from your memory by then.

Just a few months ago I was thinking about all the things Liam and I did before he was 2. Things that for the most part I imagined we'd never stop like library story times, Barnes and Noble story hours (twice a week), kiddie concerts at the mall, our playgroup (which we still do and have been doing for 3 years). I'm sure there are other things that I have simply forgotten entirely about.

So this week, I will be taking the time to document my life for 7 days. From today Monday, October 10 - Sunday October 17 I'll be jotting down stories, taking pictures (hopefully with more than my iPhone) and maybe even taking a few videos and then posting each days activities bright and early the following day.

I love that I'll have this small snapshot of our life to look back on. When Liam is older, I hope he'll love it too.

If you'd like to join us, or simply want to "drop-in" on the lives of others (This is sort of like Blog Reality TV isn't it?) you can mosey on over to Adventuroo and check out the Linky at the end of each of her posts.

If you'd like to participate you can do so for as little as one day, or jump in feet first for the whole week.

I'd love to see your day-to-day!

The Week In Review:

Week In My Life: Monday
Week In My Life: Tuesday
Week In My Life: Wednesday
Week In My Life: Thursday
Week In My Life: Friday
Week In My Life: Saturday
Week In My Life: Sunday
Week In My Life: Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics