Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week In My Life: Sunday


All this week I'll be doing my best to show you what a week in our life looks like on a day-to-day basis. Come play along by linking up over at Adventuroo. (She's the mastermind behind this.)

Tim and I were so tired last night that we came home and quite literally fell into bed. I threw on a pair of pajama bottoms, but left my tank top on from the comedy club. So, Liam came in and woke me up by telling me, "I really like that 'dress' you're wearing."

After we all got up and going we went to work on a Halloween gingerbread house that he was been dying to get into all week. We've learned from the ones that we did last Christmas that they really need two adults to do them well and this was our first opportunity. (The soup cans are for support when the sides are drying.)


After that we went downtown to participate in Free Fall Baltimore again, this time at the Baltimore Museum of Industry (BMI). We love it there and haven't been since 2009 and they have really made some great improvements to the museum in that time.


I love seeing all the great things that have been invented here in Baltimore. This shot of the guys in the phone booth was a lot of fun.


Liam doing some "old school blogging".


After we left my mom called to say she was coming in for a visit over Halloween weekend. Wahoo! Tm's mom comes this weekend, so Liam will be sufficiently spoiled come November. :)


My favorite event of the fall is making luminaries for Halloween at the Creative Alliance. Traditionally they have been bamboo lanterns, but this year we used recycled plastic bottles.


Side note: They had also moved to gender neutral restrooms this year. Makes going with a toddler MUCH more interesting.


Here's is "Liam's Flying Express" (in pink of course).



Daddy made "Ponyo". (A favorite movie character of theirs.)


The kids flying them around when they were all lit up.


We did pizza for dinner and then Tim and I parked ourselves on the sofa for Amazing Race and Pan Am. Both were highly enjoyable tonight.

That was my Sunday. How was yours?

*** I plan to post a recap with my reflections on the week-long project later on Monday. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics