Thursday, January 20, 2011

Come Play In My Sandbox?

Last year here I had a lot of guest posters here on the blog and it was a ton of fun. Some had blogs of their own and so were technically guest bloggers while others were simply folks who had a story they wanted to share (guest posters).

Either way it was fabulous! I had an entire month, May 2010, where I featured a story a day about the many facets of motherhood. Some of my favorites were Joi's "10 Things..." post, Mary's post about "Snap Judgments", and Jan's story about the "greening season". Every time I go back and read them I laugh and cry all over again.

Then on Thanksgiving 2010 I had "A Day of Thankfulness" with 25 posts in 24 hours.

In addition to those to huge pushes, I had several people post here and there when I was out of town or when they had a story of their own that they wanted to share, like Kevin's story about fatherhood.

All that to say, that I have no big plans for any themed or large guest blogging/guest posting events planned for 2011. If you have something you'd like to submit now or anytime during the year, please contact me. I'd love to work together and my readers have responded phenomenally to guest posts in the past.

Come on over and play in my sandbox?

I promise to play nice.

Contact me: havestrollerwilltravel at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics