Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dino


This weekend was gorgeous here and we opened the windows for the first time this fall. Ahhhh....so wonderful! I had mentioned to Liam a few times that he couldn't put things on the screens and he seemed to get the picture. I left him to dance around the living room to the musical styling of his Fisher-Price house radio while I attended to unloading the dishwasher, wiping down the counters, etc. when he came in and told me that his dino was in time-out. I asked him what his dino had done to warrant it and he told me that he had been walking on the screens. I followed up to ask if Dino had said he was sorry and followed Liam as he went back into the living room. And, then I saw it, Dino was on the "time out" step (cracked me up) and I watched as Liam told him he needed to hear "I'm sorry" and a kiss and a hug before he got up, then he turned back towards me without picking up Dino.

He told me, "Dino wasn't ready, he needa sit 'dere for a few more minutes and fink about fings."

4 comments:

  1. LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!! That kid cracks me up ~ Alisyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely the funniest, cutest thing I've heard in a very long time. Who says they're too young to understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely priceless. LMAO!--julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his sense of humor. He loves the attention he gets from cracking us up. It's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics