Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pay It Forward {Day 5/Year 2}

As I mentioned yesterday I was at a conference all day today. The day was filled with small moments of paying it forward.

Like collecting all the voting cards from our table at the business meeting and grabbing a few that were lying here and there on other tables as we made our way to the door.

Making a few introductions for people who wanted to meet.

Picking up someone's trash for them and taking it to the proper receptacle.

Updating someone who couldn't attend on the day and what was discussed.

I also volunteered to review the meeting minutes after the conference concludes. It's a small thing, but something I do every year I attend.

I promise to look for ways to spice up my pay it forward project when the conference is done and the work week begins.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out Jen and Heather who are participating all month long in NaBloPoMo as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics