Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pay It Forward {Day 26/Year 2}

I'm giving you fair warning, I'm going to whine just a little.

We had the flu on Thanksgiving, sore throats and the sniffles yesterday and today we have the whole ungodly cold in all its glorious forms.

I've got to be honest, it's not pretty here.

Regardless, the awesome Shae from Macaroni Kid gave us tickets to The Festival of Trees which Liam and I love to attend together every year. I had promised him and had been building it up all week, so we went. It's a great charity event for the Kennedy Krieger Institute who brings awesomeness to sick and injured kids all year long.

We had a tremendous time and spent more money than we should have after my Black Friday Extravaganza, but it was all in the name of charity and paying it forward.

Happy Holidays!


(I'm off to a NyQuil fueled sleep filled with dreams of feeling better tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics