Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pay It Forward {Day 20/Year 2}

10 days left!

Are you excited to have me back to my usual writing shenanigans soon?

Or will you miss Pay It Forward month?

Honestly for me it'll be a bit of both. I hope that before November of next year I will blog more about Paying It Forward than I did this past year.

Tomorrow's my birthday and the boys let me sleep in today which was awesome and wonderful all by itself, but even more so since I was/am feeling a bit under the weather. That was the best pay it forward/birthday present I could have asked for. Then it was off to an early birthday lunch and a trip to the grocery store for our Thanksgiving day meal before heading back home for the rest of the day.

In other news, our neighbors added a new baby girl to their family about three weeks ago, so in addition to raking all of our own leaves this afternoon--we raked their entire yard too. It created an extra awesome pile for Liam to jump in and it felt really nice to help out a family that has a lot of growing and adjusting to do right now. I remember those early days and raking the lawn was the LAST thing on my mind at the time.

If my arms are not too tired perhaps we'll rake our other neighbor's yard tomorrow.


 Twenty days in have you found a way to pay it forward yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics