Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Love


Capture the Everyday: Love

I had an entirely different shot series of shots prepared for this week and then serendipity smacked me upside the head with this mural.

I first heard about the Baltimore Love Project during its infancy and I'd thought initially about intentionally going out at looking for the murals. Then... I stepped back from it and decided I'd find it much more enjoyable if I just stumbled upon one.

While this might seem sort of impractical for most people, with my job and Liam's various activities I am constantly exploring and falling in love with new parts of Charm City.

Sunday as I left a job a little later than I hoped and began to think about all the things that would need to be done this week as Tim's mom left and my mom made plans to arrive...I looked up and there it was. I immediately pulled over and took a shot with the only camera I had (my camera phone, of course).

When I got home I remembered the prompt from this week and decided that nothing else would be acceptable.

Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, Melissa will issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then she’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics