Thursday, September 22, 2011

Capture the Everyday: A Laugh

One of the chief reasons I married my husband is because we don't just laugh well together. We laugh awesome together. A few shots from the day we said "I do!"

I made him throw back his head in laughter during our vows. I consider that a #WIN.

Public displays of affection makes me giggle every. single. time. and this caught me by surprise.

It is my single favorite picture of us.

I should carry this picture with me always. I have laughed to tears a half a dozen times while posting this tonight. My brother thought they were testing their cameras and didn't realize they were actually taking shots.

My wish for you in 2011. May you laugh so hard, for so long, that you simply fall down and give in!

*We purchased the rights to all our photos, but unfortunately I couldn't find those when posting. I had to pull from the sample CD. I promise it's legit.*
Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, Mel will issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then she’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics