Friday, July 1, 2011

Type-A Parent: The Sessions

(@pattidigh)

Type-A Parent Conference '11 was held last week in Asheville, NC and I was lucky enough to attend.

I was lucky enough to have an entire week to myself and I won't lie, it was pretty awesome.

(@punditmom)

But, here's the deal...I know that I was lucky to go and that for one reason or another or heck maybe even a whole slew of reasons lots of others weren't able to go.

I did keep copious notes--so here's my offer.

If you are a blogger and are interested in hearing about any of the sessions that I went to in more detail, leave a comment with which sesssion you'd like to know more about and I'll email those interested with my take on the session and my notes. All of the sessions (with the exception of one) were incredible. It's been a long time since I have been at a conference where I have felt all the speakers were so well prepared.

All I ask in return is that if you have the opportunity to attend a conference in the future, you  pay it forward as well.

Personal Blogging Tribe Session

SESSIONS

  • So You Want to Be a VideoBlogger? (@gregoryng)
  • Blogger Outreach That Works (@cecilyk @tokissthecook @anarc @jennfowler)
  • Traffic Building Bootcamp (@heathersolos)
  • Writing A Pitch (@childhood)
  • Clueless Is Not An Excuse: Numbers Matter (@ShellyKramer)
  • Design and Usability: Make Sure People Don't Hate Your Blog on First Sight (@andrewghayes)
  • Personal Bloggers Tribe (@chelechestnut @staceynerdin)
  • Bloggers' Block: Writing Exercises to Beat Burnout (@pattidigh)
  • Monetization Power Session (@dbinkowski @hollyhamann @momtalkradio @tvdeegan)
  • The Myth of Doing It All (@mom101)
For more things Type-A, check out Type-A Parent: The Experience .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Real Time Web Analytics