Thursday, June 2, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Something You're Good At

Every family has their own quirky loveliness and "nests" are one of our many lovely quirks.

{Okay I'm going to compare small children my small child to a dog for a moment, please don't freak out.}

You know how if you're lying down for say a long winter's nap and your pooch will crawl up and pad around in a circle between your legs before settling in for a quality snuggle? Dude, that my friends is a nest and I am the best nest maker there is.

Liam loves nothing more than the treat of sleeping in our room, in "a nest" for a nap. And, while daddy makes a fine nest, if I'm around ain't nobody stealing my snuggler.

This post is part of the wonderfulness of Capturing the Everyday with Melissa over at Adventuroo. This week's prompt was "something you are good at". So stop on over and check out the other links at the bottom of her post, or play along and add your own.

What are you really good at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics