Thursday, November 25, 2010

Riley

I am thankful for the one person who is my loving husband, best friend and soul mate - Riley. As well as all of the wonderful friends and family that I have had in my life over the many, many years and also for the amazing friends and family that have welcomed me into their lives over the years since being with Riley. And of course for my two beautiful children, Cheddar and Pumpkin!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

-- Marcel Proust

3 comments:

  1. Aw- Brit that was ground breaking! You actually mentioned Riley before the cats! Proud of you sis...haha! No seriously- very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the great quote. Hooray for Riley, Cheddar and Pumpkin and cf course YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thanks sisters! haha I almost forgot to mention the kids in this one too!! :) -Britt

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics