Sunday, November 28, 2010

PIF: Day Twenty-Eight


Pay It Forward: Day Twenty-Eight

In an interesting and unexpected twist our internet isn't working this evening. So I am pecking this post out on my iPhone. Thank goodness that I am able to blog on an "actual" computer every other day.

Today, I decided to pay it forward by taking the time, "MAKING" the time to recognize great customer service. Earlier this month, we received GREAT customer service at our favorite pizza joint and the manager went above and beyond to make it right.

I had planned to zip off a letter via their website this evening, but with the lack of Internet tonight I found myself searching for the address on-line and hand writing the note out and dropping it in our mailbox. I love getting mail, especially the hand written kind. So this felt good.

The next time you receive GREAT customer service make sure to take the time to let others know.

Also check back in here on November 30 when 30 winners who have done something to pay it forward will be "sweetly" rewarded.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this post and who doesn't love/appreciate a hand written letter?! :)

    Adorable picture, of Liam as well!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics