Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PIF: Day Thirty

Pay It Forward: Day Thirty

Today I had the opportunity to pay it forward to our neighborhood animals. We're not big into feeding the birds around here since they sing way too loud, way too close to our bedroom window. 

However, we had several leftover pumpkins and now that it's past Thanksgiving we needed to get rid of them. Instead of tossing them in the trash, I cracked them open and put them in the woods across the street from our house. A little pay it forward to the animal kingdom. I'm sure the squirrels are having quite the soiree there tonight.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this month a success. Especially to Jen and Lizzy who braved the month of daily posting with me. And, of course to all of you who commented on all of the posts as well as those of you who guest posted on Thanksgiving. 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now go pay it forward!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray- I am sure Liam enjoyed that as well! What a successful month for you! I hope more bloggers take this positive and proactive approach, and make the world a better place!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics