Sunday, March 4, 2012

Capturing March One Photo At A Time


For years I have told myself that I would start taking more photos, and for the first year of Liam's life I did a good job of documenting his life...but honestly not much else got captured.

In January I stumbled upon the fabulous daily photo meme started by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim.

And, you know what??

By giving myself the challenge of taking a photo a day based on a particular prompt I have found myself taking lots and lots of photos every. single. day.

I have found myself looking at the world in a way that I wasn't before.

When I look back at the end of the week to feature just seven, I often find myself having to cut photos I really adore.

Although the meme was started on Instagram, you can follow along on Facebook or Twitter ...or keep them to yourself.

Once you start capturing the fleeting moments of life you'll be so glad that you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics