Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bulleted, Numbered, Organized and Random


Lists....

All day long I think them and then I write them on scraps of paper, in my planner, on white boards and chalkboards....

I think I even make them in my sleep....

...laundry, dishwasher, dust...

...stop at Target, grocery store, gas station...

...blog about this idea, that photo, this concept...

...Check Twitter, check Facebook, check Instagram...

...read blogs from Blogroll, Facebook, email...

...watch a show, engage with my son, my husband, my parents, my friends...

...research child camp, school, rules, baseball....

It's never ending and while I'm good at making them, my strong suit is not in checking things off.

Are you a list maker?

Do you check things off?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics