Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture Pages

Here are some photos from the last week of prompts from the #JanPhotoADay meme that I participated in this month. I plan to continue on with the #FebPhotoADay meme on Instagram as well and would love to see you there.

Weekly I will be publishing seven photos on Saturdays (not necessarily from the meme prompts). Keeping with this theme I will be posting little if any commentary and just showing you a peek into my life.

I've been meaning to take more photos of my life. More photos of the extravagant and the decidedly unextraordinary and this will help me get there.

Cheers!

Day 25: Something You Made (with Liam)

Day 26: Color

 
Day 27: Lunch

Day 28: Light

Day 29: Inside Your Fridge

Day 30: Nature

Day 31: You. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics