Monday, January 9, 2012

Me, Adele and A Bloggy Musical Throwdown Begins



And, away we go...

Here is the first song (at the 11th hour) in the #BloggyMusicalThrowdown, Rumour Has It by Adele. I love this song and all things Adele. I came to know her music only recently when Liam literally swooned each and every time her music came on the radio, in a store, anywhere. I tracked her down and was delighted to like each and every track on her 21 album and to see a concert of hers on DVD while visiting my folks over the holiday.

I was rocked by one illness or another this holiday season and so I am a bit behind on making the videos for this challenge. I had had great plans of filming in front of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other fun sites along the way, but it wasn't meant to be.

I hope these videos, the making, the editing, the syncing, and the signing will only improve over the next 7 weeks. For now though, I hope you'll enjoy this fun bit of self expression.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics