Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pay It Forward {Day 13/Year 2}

This my friends is the most exciting day yet.

Two folks who are recent followers of mine on Twitter will be getting a nice surprise in their mailbox approximately Tuesday or Wednesday.

I will be mailing them two Starbucks gift cards each. One for them to keep and one for them to use to Pay It Forward to another blogger or person of their choice.

Now, it's possible that they'll choose to keep all the caffeinated goodness for themselves, but I hope they won't.

I've included the gift card and a stamped envelope for them to Pay It Forward with, so the only effort they'll have to apply is addressing the envelope. If they'd like to pass on a gift card of their own for that person to pass along, that'd be great--but it's not required or expected.

Wouldn't this be nice if it took off?

Then, randomly at the most unexpected of times, a small gift card that could be used for a coffee or soda or cookie would just arrive in the mail?

I hope you can find a small way to Pay It Forward to someone else this week. If you do, I'd love to hear about it.

**As a side note "spell check" asked if I meant decaffeinated. Silly "spell check"!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics