Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Sign of Fall

Capture the Everyday: Sign of Fall

Perhaps you were thinking of leaves or children going back to school?

Apple cider donuts or bonfires in the back yard?

Two words: Hooded Sweatshirts!


I have a serious addiction as this is only a partial representation of my collection. You know how Amanda from Parenting By Dummies was on What Not to Wear or how Stacey from Tree Root and Twig would like to be? Yeah, well... I'd like the new duds, but not enough to trash these bad mama-jamas.

So I'll just have to roll around with glee in them like this!


(He told me he couldn't lay still for this picture because his "pistons" kept moving.)


Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Tuesday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.

Capture the Everyday from Adventuroo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics