Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This Little Pumpkin Of Mine, I'm Gonna Let It Shine

We had our 5th Annual (BYOP) Pumpkin Carving party this year and NO ONE brought pumpkins to carve. Great people, great conversations but I have to admit I was really bummed out by the whole thing.

The next day we rallied and cut them ourselves (Tim, Liam, my mom and I).  Can you guess who carved which ones?


On a fun note, we did make candy infused vodka (a la Scary Mommy) favors for the adults to take home. The Jolly Rancher ones were the first to get snatched up.


Then in an effort to keep the festive spirit about us I made Liam "Haunted Ham" for dinner before we went out trick-or-treating.


Here's the Diego you've been waiting for all dressed up with somewhere to go.


Hope you and yours had a very Happy Halloween! Liam yawned as he went to each front door and as he walked back to the main sidewalk from each house.

It kept us laughing all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics