Thursday, August 25, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Feet

Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, Melissa over at Adventuroo will issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then she’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.

This week's assignment? Feet.

Do not touch my feet.
I just started wearing flip-flops a few years ago.
If my toes are showing, they are painted.
I love socks.
I love tennis shoes.
I do not call them sneakers.
I cut my left foot end-to-end when I was 10 years old.
I have freakishly long toes as do my husband and son.
I like wearing matching shoes with my son.


Do. Not. Touch. My. Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics