Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The MomComm Blog Critique

(Melissa and I at Type-A Parent '11) 

Melissa from Adventuroo who hosts the Capture the Everyday project that I participate in here on the blog every Thursday also has another blog called MomComm where she offers up excellent can-do blogging advice.

In addition to all the great advice that she features there, every Wednesday she critiques a blog the good, the bad, and the really needs improvement in a fun, educational and constructive style. Today I am fortunate enough to have her reviewing Have Stroller Will Travel and I couldn't be more excited.

So, please click on over and check out THE CRITIQUE. Let me know what you think there or here and add any additional feedback that you have. I'd love to hear what you have to say about the stuff you love and the things you'd like to see done differently!

**As a side note, I got to meet Melissa at the Type-A Parent conference in Asheville, NC last month and she's even more delightful in person.***

Momcomm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics