Thursday, June 16, 2011

Capture the Everyday: Getting Dirty

I'm not quite sure how it is that adding one teeny tiny human being to the mix quadruples the loads of dirty laundry--BUT IT DOES! It seems like the task of washing clothes is never done and no matter how hard I work to get caught up I am always ALWAYS behind.

It's as if when I am downstairs taking the laundry out of the dryer and folding it, the one lone sock left in the pile takes it upon itself to get busy and start multiplying.

Am I the only one who has this problem?

Today's post is part of the series Capturing the Everyday brought to you by Melissa over at Adventuroo. I link up here every Thursday and think you should too. Now go on over and check out the rest of the "Getting Dirty" posts--you know some of them just have to be a bit more saucy than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics