Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toot Toot



"A song you can play on an instrument."
 
Bwahahahahaha. Okay, I had to get that out of my system...21 seconds is long enough and still it made me laugh.

I cannot actually play any instrument, but in 5th grade I decided to give the french horn a try. That was smart given that we had to walk about a mile to and from school, no?

This is the only song I remember learning to play as we sat in the darkened gymnasium the hour before school started.

I think it's safe to say that it was a good thing I let the more proficient players continue while I drifted off into some other activity.

**Please take a moment and check out the other bloggers in the song challenge. You'll find them all listed in the mini-blogroll to the right.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics