Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scars for Love

For those of you who have been readers of this blog for some time, you have most likely read the story of my cesarean section. It was featured here as part of my "Month of Motherhood" series here last year.

Reading it today makes me feel all those same emotions all over again. I am not alone in the feelings I had regarding my c-section and Andrea Updyke of Lil-Kid-Things is creating a safe space in the blogosphere for mothers to share their stories both positive and negative at her new blog Scars for Love. I hope you'll take a moment to go give her some love and leave a comment if you feel so inclined.

Her new blog will be up and running in May. If you know of anyone who'd like a place to share their story she'd love to hear from you/them.

You can also find her on Twitter here and the new blog on Twitter here.

*The link to my guest post is linked at the Lil-Kid-Things link above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics