Friday, April 22, 2011

Pumped



"A song that inspires you."

This song inspires me in ways that few things do these days. When listening to this song I feel like the world is mine for the taking and like nothing can stop me. Maybe it's because it was the title track in 8 Mile, and while my life was cake compared to Eminem's, I did have the need to go somewhere else --to get out of the state. To stretch myself more than I thought I could if I stayed put.

***Fun Fact: When my house was ransacked and burglarized Christmas 2005, the thieves opened the 8 Mile DVD and stole just the DVD, not the case. I guess in addition to everything else they took, the case was just too much to handle. Also, it would appear that they found the song inspirational in an entirely different way.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics