Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quack Quack



"A song that was your favorite this time last year."

I thought I'd end the series with a dose of brutal honesty. If you really want to know what I was listening to at this time last year, and if you didn't it's a bit too late now isn't it?

This my friends is a staple in our "buddy" song repertoire. He doesn't tire of it and neither do I. We first learned it at our local Barnes and Noble story time hosted by the fabulous Ms. Sharon. We used to go twice a week until Liam was about 18 months and then we moved on to other activities. Perhaps this summer we'll get back into it. It was the kiddie version of Cheers, a place where everyone knew our name.

Note: Today is the last day of the song challenge so please take a moment to check out the other blogs playing along. Hope you've enjoyed the challenge and learned a little more about me in the process. I am more than ready to get back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics