Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Posers



"A song from a band you hate."

Just like music doesn't make me sad, I also don't really hate anything either. (Very non-committal I know.) I mean just change the station, why waste your time listening to something long enough to go from loathing to hating.

Anywho, I picked Milli Vanilli because I think it's sad that someone else who had the pipes didn't get a go at show biz because they were taking up air time not singing. Guess it just goes to show you that it's not always what you know/do, but who you know.

Don't torture yourself and listen to this for too long.

*Check out the other folks participating in the month long song challenge listed to the right.*

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU for posting this!!! GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really sad thing is that "artists" like Milli Vanilli actually exist today. Instead of using other artists' voices, they use auto-tune to mask their flaws on the recordings and lip sync to their auto-tuned albums at their concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I had to laugh when I read this. :) I remember the HUGE controversy when it came out that Rob and Fab were frauds.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics