Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Contest

My friend, Lizzy, who gave me the inspiration to start blogging again at the beginning of this year has entered a cookie contest over at My First Kitchen. (Hers are the fabulous gingersnaps pictured to the left and are the 7th listed on the voting page under the name Elizabeth.)


I have found blogging to be a wonderfully creative outlet and have really enjoyed sharing and interacting with all of you.


So, as a little "thank you" to Lizzy for lighting the fire under this here blog--I'd like to ask you to take a moment of your time today or anytime between now and December 28 to hop on over to the contest and vote for her. You can vote for her once a day, starting today until the contest ends on December 28.

Click here to vote!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out. I love your blog and you are always an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics