Monday, December 5, 2011

A Bloggy Musical Throwdown

You know how Jack Nicholson is all "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

And, Tom Cruise is all "Nuh-Uhh, I Can Too!"

And, then Jack Nicholson starts sweating and he's like "You Can Not Say No To The Jack!"

You do?

Cool.

This is sort-of-nothing-like-that, but I'm glad I got your attention.

This is more along the lines of Bobby Flay and what I like to call the Blogger Throwdown.

You lay down the challenge (songs), and I'll rise to it (sign 'em).

So let me lay out the particulars of this little shindigy.

Remember this past August when I did a little signy-signy in this Clever Girls video?

Yep, that's Momma Needs A Beer flaunting her lip-syncing too, 'cuz we're rad like that!

Now it's your turn to...ahem...have your way with me.

(Get your minds out of the gutter!)

You pick the songs, 5 of them and come January 2012 I'll sign 'em.

You have from now until December 11 at 9 PM (EST) to submit as many songs as you like.

Then, there will be a first round of voting that will open on December 12 and remain open until 9 PM (EST) on December 14, a semi-finals of sorts.

A second round of voting (the finals as it were) will open December 15 and will close on December 18 at 9 PM (EST).

The FIVE songs selected by you, and two by me will be signed by yours truly for SEVEN consecutive Mondays starting January 9, 2012.

*There are no restrictions of song, artist or genre.*

**And, uh..yeah this is kind of like a popularity contest in high school. Those with the most votes win. In the event of a tie, I'll write them down on a sheet of paper and let Liam pick.**

Bring. It. On.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics