Saturday, October 29, 2011

NaBloPoMo, Yo! (aka The 30-Day Pay It Forward Challenge)

In 3 days I will again begin my participation in the epic blogging event that is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). Each day in November (all 30 of 'em) I will again be looking for ways to Pay It Forward. At the end of each day I'll come back here and report out on how I was able to do something for someone else with only the hope that they'll be inspired to do the same for someone else. If you find moments throughout the month when you feel inspired to do the same, please leave a comment--I'd love to hear.

Just last week someone posted this on Facebook and it made my day!
"I was in the Starbucks drive-thru & the lady ahead of me, total stranger, paid for my order. Remembering my friend Alissa & her Pay It Forward series on her blog, I paid for the order behind me. That made me the 300th customer & I got a survey for a free drink." --Julia S.
You can search for last year's series by using the search box and typing in PIF. Unfortunately the comments are no longer there as I have switched commenting programs since then.

Also, make sure to check out Heather from Cafe Smom and Jen from Hey Y'all who will be blogging all month as well. I can't wait to see what they choose to share from their own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics