Saturday, May 21, 2011

Comfort Food Saturday

If you know me at all, you know that I am not much of a cook. Mostly because I just don't put any effort into it, but also partly because of our wack-a-doodle schedule of never being home at the same time.

However, I do have a cake that I love to make especially in the summer time. So, I'm guest posting over at Hey Y'all (how cute is that name??) today. It's even better when you hear Jen say it with her touch of a southern accent. Jen is an incredible person who also happens to be a mom, a stage manager and a blogger and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to post a little something over on her Comfort Food Saturday series.

So, go check out the recipe and stay awhile and check out her other great posts.

What's your "go-to" summer recipe?

**NOTE: Jen just let me know that her computer, internet connection, blog, etc. all got together and planned a revolt today--so you won't see the post on Hey Y'all today. She will be posting it next Saturday though. So check it out then.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics