Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Update (3)



There have been LOTS of changes to the blog in the past month. In addition to adding tags to posts to make them more searchable and adding photos to almost every post I have also added some navigation at the top (in green). You will see navigation for Home., About., Contact. and Bloggity. Soon there will be an advertising link as well.

In Bloggity you will find these sorts of updates all cataloged in one place. If you want to know what my plans are and about changes that are happening to the blog? Check there from here on out.

In March I also activated a Twitter account (HaveStroller) and created a group on Facebook (Have Stroller Will Travel).

In April you will see two kinds of posts related to National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) that I will be participating in for April. Several fellow Bloggers have agreed to join me in this challenge and one photo blogger challenged me back to post a photo a day in alphabetical order. So you will see a post along the lines of what I usually do and a photo one that follows the A is for..., B is for..., etc. format. All the Bloggers that have agreed to do either of the above activities are listed on my Blogroll at the right side of this blog.


Thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics